The fees listed below are for Festival attendance only. For accommodation fees please click here.
Whole Festival NT$6,400 (HK$1,700 / US$217) (includes 2 vegetarian lunches)
8 June (Friday) – NT$1,500 (HK$400 / US$50)
9 June (Saturday) – NT$4,150 (HK$1,100 / US$140) (include vegetarian lunch)
10 June (Sunday) – NT$2,650 (HK$700 / US$90) (include vegetarian lunch)
7 years and under: Free
8-15 years: 50% discount
16 years and over: same as adult
Booking deadline : 31 May
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking can only be made online.
- A separate booking is required for each person attending the event (including children).
- Bookings are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person.
- After you have made your online booking, you will receive an email informing you the payment instruction. To secure your booking, you are required to make full payment within 7 days.
- Once full payment is received, you will receive a confirmation email confirming the details of your booking and payment.
- Festival fee: A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your Dharma Celebration on or before 1 June 2018, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your Dharma Celebration after 1 June 2018.
- Accommodation: A non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit of 25% is required when you do online booking. If you cancel your accommodation on or before 20 May 2018, we will refund 75% of your full payment. No refund will be given if you cancel your accommodation after 20 May 2018.
- Any non-refunded fees arising from cancellations are donated to the NKT-IKBU International Temples Project.